Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Internal - Business Development Manager – Competitive Salary & Commission
At Tailor Made Technologies we empower business efficiency by providing a range of innovative telecommunications, IT support and hosted solutions.
As part of our significant business growth we have an exciting opportunity for an IT Internal – Business Development Manager to join our business, tasked with bringing in new clients on board and managing existing accounts.
You will use new business development management techniques to develop selling opportunities within new client prospects/target accounts and will provide status information to your manager with accurate pipeline information.
Ideally, you will have a background in direct/B2B based IT tech sales (IT Support, On-prem, Cloud based solutions, Telecoms), however we will consider applicants from a different field who have new business mentality and ability to build relationships with the aim to develop and maintain accounts and the desire to forge a successful career within IT Sales.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Follow up sales leads from our marketing and telemarketing teams
- Pro-actively seek new business by utilising marketing tools
- Understand business drivers and be able to evaluate customer needs
- Research and absorb key products and solutions
- Build long lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Effective time management between reactive and proactive tasks
- Well presented, with a clear and concise telephone manner
- Tenacity and determination to achieve targets
- Strong organisational skills
- Ideally, experienced sales background within IT technology however we will seriously consider alternative sales backgrounds for the right individual
- Ability to identify opportunities with small-medium sized businesses
- Meet and exceed targets, plan for new wins and contribute to overall business strategy
- Have a structured sales approach and excellent negotiation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity, suitable to both experienced sales consultants and individuals looking to develop a career in this field. If you are interested in this role please apply directly to Adam Vaughan and we will be in touch.