Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Job Description Job Title: Junior Sales Support Assistant Full time Permanent Mon-Fri Department: Sales & Account Management Team Responsible to: Head of Account Management Location: Whiteley Head Office with occasional visits to client premises Why Join Us? Tailor Made is a fast-growing tech company where we empower each other to provide our customers with the best possible services and solutions. You will be part of a company with a supportive and forward-thinking culture, allowing you to develop and partake in refreshingly challenging work.
Tailor Made Technologies are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our sales team and support the Key Account Managers and Account Managers to develop and grow customer revenues using the portfolio of services within a specified customer-base. Achieve the account management key performance indicators (KPI’s) and targets across the business mix as specified by the business from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote the delivery of customer growth from the existing account base through supporting the Account Managers with cross-selling and up-selling. This includes reaching out to both established and new contacts with the customer base to promote the company’s products and services to create and identify sales opportunities.
- Generate quotes and proposals as required – working with the Account Managers and other internal and external parties.
- Process quotes and proposals using the available CRM tools Ensure the works required are passed to the relevant department in the business.
- Working across departments to help define new product requirements where relevant.
- Working with Account Management to control business forecasting through effective pipeline management, in respect of relevant timescales and lead-times, project required dates, order dates, etc.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the key technology areas and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers through technology investment and other ROI models.
- Achieve appropriate Sales Gross Profit targets as defined by the company from time to time.
- Adherence to approved sales processes to ensure a consistent approach across the business.
- Ensure company CRM database is continually updated with changes and additional information including detailing all customer contacts, emails, proposals, quotes etc.
- Support the Account Manager to produce account plans for an agreed number of accounts and review quarterly to assist in the achievement of growth targets and retention of existing customers.
- Immediately communicate any service or customer services issues to the operations management team