We value your privacy and want to be clear about the data we collect, how we use it and your rights to control that information, which is why we’ve made some updates to our Privacy Statement.
We have made these updates to reflect the high standards established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a set of laws passed in the European Union.
We respect your personal data. We have never and will never sell it to third parties. We have also strived to simplify language and remove jargon, to make our privacy statement easier to read and understand.
What is the purpose of a Privacy Statement?
This privacy statement explains how Tailor Made looks after your personal data in connection with our services and products and in accordance with applicable legislation intended to protect your personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation. We also explain what your rights are.
By providing your personal data you acknowledge that we will only use it in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Where we refer to “Tailor Made” or “we”, we mean Tailor Made Technologies Ltd providing IT products or services to our customers and/or other businesses.
This statement applies where Tailor Made act as the Data Controller, which is where we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal data.
It is important that you read this statement together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions, so you are aware of how and why we are using your personal data.
How will we collect your personal data?
We may collect Personal Data from you in a number of ways, depending on the product, service or event, including:
- – Information you give us: You may choose to provide us with your Personal Data by one of the following methods:
- Submitting a form through the website;
- Corresponding with us by phone, email, letter or other means;
- In discussion with one of our representatives;
- By participating in feedback or surveys or by providing your contact details offline
- – Information we collect about you: We may also automatically collect technical information such as IP address if you use our website.
- – Information we received from other sources: We may also receive information from public sources, such as Companies House;
Please note; calls may be recorded in order to monitor the quality of our service and for training purposes.
Your Privacy and Cookies
How to turn off cookies in your browser
Each type of browser has its own way of turning off or disabling Cookies. Click on your browser type below for instructions:
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update this Privacy Statement at any time. We may notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your Personal Data. You should check our website at tmtech.co.uk periodically to view the most up to date Privacy Statement.