Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Tailor Made Technologies is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join a talented team of individuals working with a broad range of clients across multiple industries As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical and strategic guidance to our internal and external clients. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and with clients to navigate through their needs to deliver the very best service. We are ideally looking for someone with an IT background and you will likely have a background as an engineer or have been involved in technical pre-sales, project management or account management. This wide-ranging role combines technical and commercial skills covering all aspects of IT including infrastructure, business intelligence, telephone and communications; however, there is flexibility within the team for specialism and innovation.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external customers in order to strategically discuss the company’s various product family propositions
- Act as an ambassador for Tailor Made Technologies and be the link between our customers and wider technology teams
- Continually develop understanding of IT Services
- Provide technical guidance to internal and external customers
- Undertake audits or strategic reviews of new clients to determine their current position and recommendations for the future
- Formulation of strategic plans, preparation of quotes and proposals and managing the ongoing ICT requirements for our customers
- Presentation of solutions to clients and decision makers
- Provide tender responses
- Previous experience supporting customers ideally within IT and/or telecommunications sector
- Can build and nurture effective interpersonal relationships, both internally and externally
- Use appropriate knowledge, interpersonal skills and communication methods to best help our clients
- Strong technical account management experience and proven ability to interact with individuals at all levels.