Full Time | Whiteley HQ
As a Monitoring engineer you will be responsible for the provisioning and maintenance of the NOC team that deploy, maintain and enhance centralised managed services including support, automation, monitoring and preventative maintenance tasks through the utilisation of remote monitoring and management tools.
- Utilise remote monitoring tools to provide an accurate monitoring, management and reporting solution
- Utilise remote monitoring tools to provide proactive and automated support service for customer devices
- Assist in the deployment of Managed Products into customer environments
- Provide a proactive systems management service to all Customers
- Work with the Managed Solutions Manager on related projects including upgrades, maintenance and renewals
- Ensure NOC Systems\Services are operating effectively, efficiently and meeting SLA’s
- Capacity planning and forecasting of NOC systems and deployments
- Working in line with ITIL procedures
- Day to day administration, optimisation and configuration of N-Central (full training provided) and reporting of monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Previous experience in an IT Support role, operating at 1st/2nd line level.
- Good knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems configuration and support
- Windows Server configuration and support experience
- Understanding of backup solutions
- Broad skills in the Taylor Made Managed Services product set
- Ideally have some experience with N-central or similar monitoring tool (full training can be provided if needed)