Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Tailor Made Technologies is looking for a Junior SOC analyst to join a growing security team. We are looking for someone who is an excellent team worker and someone with a love and passion for I.T and Cyber Security – Eager to learn and test new technologies. Reporting into the Cyber Security Manager, a suitable candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and using incident response tools such as SIEM, EDR and other IDS solutions to detect and analyse security events to detect unauthorised activity on our client networks.
- Using threat intelligence and IOCs to aid identification of a security incident.
- Escalating and working with senior engineers within the team to respond and mitigate confirmed security incidents.
- Liaising with internal (TMCS) or client I.T. teams for information to aid triage process.
- Using SIEM and EDR solutions for proactive threat monitoring and identification of emerging threats.
- Conducting basic vulnerability assessments as part of the triage process or client security review.
- Supporting other team members with security reviews and penetration testing.
- Helping the team with ongoing monthly client phishing assessments and threat reports.
- Manage ongoing monthly dark web and vulnerability management tools
- Promoting a good cyber security posture within the business and within client environments.
- Keeping up to date with cyber security news, industry best practices and emerging threat intelligence to aid triage process.
- Working together as a team to help mature, develop and tune the security monitoring tools, processes and procedures.
- Keen interest in Cyber Security space
- Excellent attitude and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive and motivated individual