Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Tailor Made Technologies are looking for an IT Account Manager to join a talented team of individuals working with a broad range of clients across multiple industries
As an IT Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development or orders from existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable commercial awareness within IT or Telecommunications, backed with the ability to provide excellent levels of customer service to our clients You will work to meet objectives through the identification of SME opportunities within existing key customers while maintaining an understanding of the company’s portfolio, ensuring its communicated effectively to all customers.
- Establish strong relationships with customers in order to strategically discuss the company’s various product family propositions
- Protecting the existing revenue and securing additional business through excellent service
- Be proactive in identifying, qualifying opportunities with existing accounts
- Developing the necessary customer calling cycles and activities needed to ensure they are happy with our services and are maximising our product proposition
- Act as an ambassador for Tailor Made Technologies and be the link between our customer and wider technology teams
- Continually develop understanding of ICT services (IT Support Services, Cloud, Security, Connectivity, Digital) as well as Telecommunications services.
- Previous experience supporting customers and providing value add services, ideally within ICT and/or telecommunications sector
- Proactive personality with the ambition to further help our customers make the best use of current services as well as new ones. Proactively monitor product life cycles and provide recommendations for improvements
- Can build and nurture effective interpersonal relationships, both internally and externally
- Use appropriate knowledge, interpersonal skills and communication methods to best help our clients