Full Time | Whiteley HQ
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will maximise the value customers receive from Tailor Made through engaging directly with key customer contacts and coordinating internally with all departments, ensuring communication flows through the business.
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will work alongside a team of people who want to provide the best service possible to our customers through following the ITIL foundation matrix. You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively to a range of business stakeholders both internally and externally.
Although you will have communication will multiple customers, you will be assigned to a select few larger clients, tasked with building relationships and providing a main contact, other than the account manager, that the customers can work with. You will work alongside the account managers of the selected accounts and assist them with the creation of quotations and placement of orders.
You will be based at our head office in Whiteley with the occasional requirement to attend customer sites for meetings. During customer meetings you will work with the customer to understand service issues and put together improvement plans, there will also be a requirement to present statistical information to the customer to help them understand their current use.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective liaison with all other departments within the company regarding the customer base, with particular focus on the on-going servicing of customers to ensure customer satisfaction is maximised.
- Adherence to approved service and sales processes to ensure a consistent approach across the business
- Ensure process efficiencies through continuous improvement
- Maintain a broad understanding of the key technology areas
- Co-ordinate and liaise with colleagues and suppliers in order to ensure the on-time and on-budget supply of goods and services from suppliers
- Proactively manage delivery times and expectations and effectively communicate these to the relevant departments.
- Run weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with key customers, including the creation of content for service reviews
- Log, manage and resolve customer service complaints and provide effective communication regarding these complaints to the relevant internal departments.
- Work to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s in order to provide good service
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and organisational skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Excellent relationship builder
- Experienced and able to identify customer needs and work with the business to provide solutions
- Keen interest in account management and technology, able to learn new product sets
- Preferable previous experience in either an account management/technical support/sales support/customer focused role