Temporary Contract | Whiteley HQ
Tailor Made Technologies is one of the fastest growing tech company in the South Coast where we empower each other to provide our customers with the best possible services and solutions. You will be part of a company with a supportive and forward-thinking culture, allowing you to develop and partake in refreshingly challenging work.
A talented accounts assistant is required for a growing and highly successful tech business to join a fast paced and exciting working environment on a temporary basis (initial contract 6 weeks with potential of extension). This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to add value to a fantastic team of people working on a range of projects. We are looking for someone who is ‘hands-on’ and is an ‘all-rounder’ who has great communication skills.
- Checking, coding and posting invoices onto Access while checking costs are being billed to the customer
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to Access postings
- Dealing with supplier queries through both the mailbox and answering phone calls that come into the department
- Assisting with our Web Expenses to hit internal deadlines – checking codings, VAT receipts and chasing card holders for receipts as required
- Posting cash receipts onto Access Dimensions
- Chasing low level debtors for payment
- Assisting with sending out debt letters
Previous experience in similar role and AAT qualifications ideal but not essential.