Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Tailor Made Technologies is looking for an IT Pre Sales Solutions Architect to join a talented team currently working on a range of IT projects across multiple industries with mixed environments. This is a fantastic opportunity to add great value to our infrastructure team as well as having the opportunity to develop and expand your knowledge base. This position would be very well suited to someone currently in a technical consultancy position or an IT engineer looking to progress their career.
As an IT Pre Sales Solutions Architect you will join a consultancy department made up of business consultants and technical consultants.
You will provide a wide range of services to new and existing clients and work closely with them on both long-term strategy as well as playing an active role in implementing IT Infrastructure projects.
This is an exciting and challenging position for the right candidate. We are looking for someone with a strong IT background. You will likely have a background as an engineer to a senior level or have been involved in technical pre-sales. This wide-ranging role combines technical and commercial skills covering all aspects of ICT including infrastructure, business intelligence, telephone and communications; however, there is flexibility within the team for specialisation and innovation.
You will work closing with the projects teams to ensure projects complete as designed. You will also mentor and guide project engineers where required.
We are looking for a mix of technical expertise and ideally you will have experience with some of the below:
- Strong knowledge of corporate IT infrastructure (hardware [NetApp / Cisco / WatchGuard / HPE Servers / HPE Aruba], client devices, Windows operating systems, active directory services, importance of systems redundancy etc.) and a keenness to maintain and actively improve them.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms.
- Active Directory implementation, configuration experience; strong migration experience
- VMware vSphere/Hyper-V installation and support experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 implementation and configuration experience.
- Microsoft Exchange Server installation, migration and support
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- Microsoft Azure implementation, migration and support.
- Network design and configuration including MPLS / VPLS / SD WAN / VPNs.
- Strong Microsoft Licencing skills from CSP to MSVL.
- Familiar with data centre configurations.
- Strong attention to detail for carrying out audits.