Full Time | Whiteley HQ
Tailor Made Technologies is looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Engineer to join a talented team currently working with a wide range of customers across a number of mixed environments.
As a 1st line service desk engineer you will remotely support a wide range of customers via the telephone and remote management, offering excellent and prompt customer support and will represent Tailor Made Technologies in a professional and courteous manner.
- To provide excellent customer care and support through efficient and organised ticket management
- Providing first response fixes to customers via the phone or email
- Providing resolution to incidents and requests, and appropriately escalating all others
- Ticket triage – assessing ticket priorities and escalating when required
- Liaising with third parties and customers with regards to incident resolution and requests
- Handling customer requests and escalate according to company procedures
- Manage work queues and prioritise events, ensuring compliance with SLA’s
- Assist the service desk supervisor in managing service desk in such a way as to deliver excellent customer service
- Work efficiently and productively to achieve and exceed SLA’s, KPI’s and profitability targets
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with a service desk ticketing system
- If you have experience in any of the below, we’d like to hear from you (not all required):
- Windows desktop and server
- Basic Office 365 support
- Virtualisation – Citrix/VMware/Hyper-V
- Printer trouble shooting
- Basic Microsoft Exchange support
- Active Directory administration
- File and folder permissions
- Basic networking skills
- Understanding of ITIL